As a common citizen of Rajouri, I would like to inform your good self about the attempts being made to marginalize everything by using political and administrative influence in Pir Panjal's Rajouri district from where People's Democratic Party bagged two seats in 2014 Assembly Elections.
On 25th of January, 2018, while Rajouri Administration was busy in finalizing arrangements for Republic Day program, foundation stone of District Employment And Counseling Center which is to be construed with an amount of Rs 2.80 crore was laid down by MLA, Darhal-Buddhal, Ch Zulafkar Ali (who is also Minister of FCSA and Tribal Affairs in your cabinet) at Kotdhara village which is situated at a distance of 10-20 kilometers from District Headquarters. On behalf of the unemployed and educated youth of Rajouri, I would like to pose a few questions to you in your capacity of being the state's Chief Minister.
1. How is it possible for unemployed and educated youth belonging to rural areas of Thanamndi, Manjakote, Sunderbani, Nowshera, Darhal to visit Kotdhara to avail services of this center as the said place is located far away from District Headquarters?
2. What circumstances forced a Minister from your cabinet to establish a centre at Kotdhara village despite having kanals of state land vacant in municipal limits of Rajouri city? Motor Vehicles office, Old DIET complex are lying defunct which could have been used for this purpose but their interest lies not in serving people but somewhere else.
3. What was his intention/plan to establish a centre at the same Kotdhara village where the office of Legal Meteorology is already constructed? Why two main offices in the same village? Is it just because to secure votes in next elections as the said village lies in the constituency of Minister?
4. What are the reasons behind ignoring the aspirations of the youth of Rajouri district which is among the largest districts of J&K?
5. What is the stand of MLA, Rajouri regarding this issue? I regret to inform you that he has failed at every front to safeguard the rights of Rajouri Assembly and is simultaneously failed to represent Rajouri with adequacy in Legislative Assembly.
Mini Secretariat, Medical College, Legal Meteorology Office, District Employment and Counseling Center, all these offices became a victim of pitty constituency-based politics which will make suffer the common man of Rajouri. MLA Rajouri has surrendered himself before an MLA of neighbouring constituency.
Dear Madam, you are requested to personally intervene in this matter, considering the aspirations of the youth of Rajouri as no less than your family's.
Aquib Wani is a Youth Activist Currently pursuing graduation from Government Post Graduate College, Rajouri, J&K